1. No using karate outside of dojo.
2. Respect all students in the karate school.
3. Maintain passing grades in school to your parents satisfaction.
4. All black belts are addressed as "SENSEI"
5. Bow on and off the mats (NO SHOES ON THE MATS)
6. Pay dues by the 10th of every month.
7. Parent or guardian must sign a release form.
8. Keep your Gi (uniform) clean.
9. Keep your finger and toe nails trimmed.
10. This is your club - Please help keep the area clean.
11. We recommend protective gear and mouth guards for students to prevent injuries
before they start Kumite (free fighting).
12. No watches, rings, or other jewelry worn in class.
13. No gum in class.
14. No playing or unneccessary talking during class.
15. NO unsupervised kumite (sparring). A black belt
must be present!!!
16. NO SMOKING, FOOD OR DRINK in the dojo.
17. If Carlisle cancels school
or early dismissal due to weather, THERE WILL BE NO CLASS FOR THAT DAY.
Listen to radio stations "W-100 & WHYL" to be sure.